Why can’t I access these specialist lenders directly?
To control the flow and quality of submissions these specialist lenders only allow a handful of brokers to join their panels. Mortgages for Business has developed strong relationships with these lenders, which has enabled us to have the power to negotiate the best mortgage rates and terms for clients.
We can help with:
• Commercial and mixed investments
• Commercial owner occupier
• Minimum loan size of £200,000
• Loans up to 75% LTV
• Interest only available up to 80% LTV
• Rental income stress test from 110%
• Commercial investments with short leases – less than two years
• Stand-alone mortgages – no need to transfer business banking
• Rates typically from 4.90% over LIBOR
Whether you are looking to place deals for investors or businesses, we can help across a variety of market sectors including retail, office, industry and leisure.
In almost all circumstances we do not charge any upfront fees, including a broker fee to your clients. Your client remains your client, so broker fees are for you to charge.
We offer commission up to 0.75%. This figure is dependent on the chosen lender and worked out on a case by case basis.
Once we have been paid you will get paid. We have payment runs twice a month, so you’ll never be kept waiting once a case has fully completed.
What should I do now?
If you want some examples of situations where we have helped in the past take a look at our case studies. If you are ready to talk your case through with our deal placement team call us on 0845 148 9238.