Finance available: Buy to let mortgages
Access: Keystone Property Finance is a specialist BTL lender accessible via intermediaries only. Keystone can lend to landlords borrowing both personally and through a variety of corporate structures including SPVs, LLPs and trading limited companies.
It has established itself as one of the go-to lenders for landlords with complex borrowing requirements and for those looking to finance higher-yielding properties such as HMOs and multi-unit freeholds. Keystone uses a cloud based AIP and application system that enables brokers to transact cases quickly and efficiently.
Buy to let mortgages: Keystone Property Finance has two product ranges, a standard range and a specialist range for HMOs and multi-unit property. It is Keystone’s lending criteria that is particularly attractive to investors. USPs include:
- No minimum income requirement
- Lending on portfolios up to £2m
- SPVs, trading limited companies & LLPs accepted
- Applicants borrowing personally can be up to 85 years at the end of the loan term
- No maximum age for investors borrowing via a Ltd Co
- Remortgages within six months
To access this lender call The Deal Placement Team on 0345 148 9238 now.
Lenders change their criteria on a regular basis, so this page should be used as a guide only. We will do our best to keep it up to date.
Last updated: 22/11/2018
Keystone in the news: