After a successful trial period, Foundation Home Loans has rolled out a range of buy to let mortgages for SPV limited companies
We are delighted that Foundation Home Loans has begun offering buy to let mortgages to Special Purpose Vehicle limited companies.
After Mr Osborne’s announcement in the Summer Budget regarding tax relief restrictions on financial costs for higher tax rate paying landlords, we have seen a huge uplift in the number of landlords seeking finance through an SPV rather than individually, and thus another player to the market is a huge positive for borrowers.
Foundation has rates starting at 4.19% fixed for 2 years (5.9% APR), with the added bonus that its products come with a flat arrangement fee of £1999 – most of its counterparts are charging fees as a percentage, thus making the Foundation offering very competitive.
Its lending criteria is also very attractive – here are some points which I want to share with you:
• First time landlords are acceptable
• No minimum income requirement for directors of the Ltd Co
• Happy to accept a property being sold from an individual to their Ltd Co, with a director’s loan forming the deposit
• No restriction on the number of properties in the background for either the Ltd Co or the directors
• Can lend up to the eldest director’s 85th birthday
• Lending across all of England and Wales
Foundation can only be accessed by a handful of intermediaries including Mortgages for Business, so if its limited company BTL range is of interest, do get in touch with me or my colleagues to talk through the options.
You can contact me directly on using the details below or by calling 0845 345 6788.
You might also be interested in:
17th November 2015