Before approaching any lender, we talk through your requirements with you and establish your circumstances in order to give you an honest opinion as to whether we can help. We have years of experience sourcing commercial mortgages of all types and sizes which can really save you time, money and stress. And of course, we’ll work hard to negotiate the best rate and terms for you.
What you will need to do
Whilst we will put the application together for you and ensure that it is progressed effectively and efficiently, you will need to provide us with as much information and documentation as possible, including but not limited to:
- Commercial mortgage application form
- Proof of identity, address and income
- Assets, liabilities, income and expenditure documents
- Business & Personal bank statements
- Certified financial accounts for either the existing trading business or the target business.
- Details of the tenant and lease (for a commercial investment mortgage)
- Details of the property or agents sales particulars
- Up-to-date property schedule
This will help us to put together a detailed application, in a format acceptable by the chosen lender. Submitting as much information as possible avoids delay and allows the lender to underwrite your application as quickly as possible.
In addition to your dedicated Consultant, we will assign you with a case manager who will be responsible for ensuring the application is processed as quickly and as smoothly as possible. The case manager will chivvy lenders, valuers and solicitors (and you too, if need be) and keep you fully appraised of progress at all times.
What you should do now?
Give us a call to chat through the finance options on 0345 345 6788. If you need more convincing, take a look at some of the commercial mortgage cases we’ve successfully worked on recently.
To apply, download our Commercial Mortgage Application Form and send the completed form to email@example.com
(This document is an interactive PDF. To complete, download it first then fill it in using your PDF viewer and save it with your details.)