We have access to residential mortgage lenders which will consider...
- 1 year's accounts
- Profits irrespective of dividends
- Contractor day rates not net profit
- Borrowers up to 85 years at end of term
- Remortgages to raise capital
- Mortgages for landlords with large portfolios
- First-time buyers and home movers
Prefer to do your own research?
Read Jeni Browne's blog which answers some of the top questions asked by contractors, business owners and self-employed people looking to get a mortgage including:
- What constitutes income?
- How many years figures do I need?
- Do I get charged a higher rate?
- How much can I borrow?
- What if just some of my income is from self-employment?
- What if I work as a contractor?
>> Read now