What is classed as a complex buy to let case?
A complex buy to let mortgage case is any application that isn’t classed as vanilla or standard buy to let and can't be placed with the mainstream buy to let lenders. Complex cases usually fall outside of the lending criteria of the mainstream lenders and need placing with the specialists who operate via restricted panels.
Why can’t I access these lenders directly?
These specialist lenders only allow a selection of brokers to join their panels to control the flow and quality of submissions. Mortgages for Business has taken time to develop strong relationships with these lenders and is currently the only broker on all the panels.
We can help with:
• Loans up to 85% LTV
• HMOs and student lets
• Ltd company and LLP applications (SPVs and trading businesses)
• Non-standard construction
• Experienced landlords with no limit on the portfolio size
• Some adverse credit
• First time landlords
• New build properties up to 85%
• Rental income stress test from 110%
• Holiday lets
• Recently refurbished properties and remortgages within six months of purchase
• Light to medium refurbishment loans
• Short and medium term loans (3-18 months, 3-5 years)
• Flats above offices and shops
• No minimum income requirements
• Employed or self-employed applicants.
As with any buy to let mortgage application, your client will have to pay all the associated fees. However, generally, we will not charge your client a broker fee - that's for you to do. Your client remains your client.
We pay brokers commission up to 0.75% of the loan amount. The actual amount varies from lender to lender. For details of what we currently pay, please contact the Deal Placement Team on 0845 148 9238.
Once we have been paid you will get paid. We have payment runs twice a month, so you'll never be kept waiting once a case has fully completed.
What should I do now?
If you would like to place cases through Mortgages for Business you will need to register with us first. To register please contact our Deal Placement Team on 0845 148 9238 for more details.
If you are already registered with us call 0845 148 9238 to place that case!